Magical Vacation Planner

Magical Vacation Planner
Contact me for free no-obligation quotes on Disney Cruise Line, Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort, Aulani (Disney Resort and Spa in Hawaii), Adventures by Disney, Sandals/Beaches Resorts, Royal Caribbean, and Universal Studios. As always, my services are 100% free!

Follow Me

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Shopping with DCL

One thing I have been not so great at is taking pictures of merchandise on the ships and at Castaway Cay. We have another cruise scheduled for December, and I promise to take pictures of shopping areas better so you can view them. I follow Sea Cruisers on YouTube and they have a channel just for Disney shopping. Here is their link. I give them credit and until I get enough information for shopping on the ships, I will let them bask in their glory!

In the meantime, here are some pictures I took of shopping areas and some merchandise. It's not much, but it's a start.

 

 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment