Magical Vacation Planner

Magical Vacation Planner
Contact me for free no-obligation quotes on Disney Cruise Line, Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort, Aulani (Disney Resort and Spa in Hawaii), Adventures by Disney, Sandals/Beaches Resorts, Royal Caribbean, and Universal Studios. As always, my services are 100% free!

Follow Me

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

The Best and Worst of Disney Cruising

Best and Worst Parts of the Cruise Plus Pros and Cons of Other Parts of the Cruise

People ask me what my favorite part of the cruise is. It is really hard to answer. I think the interactions with the amazing cast members is the best! In a future blog, I will tell you all the swag we got from the management because my daughter is so outgoing and they fall in love with her each and every cruise. Another part of the cruise that is my favorite is walking around the ship at night when it is quiet, sitting on the decks upstairs and watching movies by the pools, and all the dancing and singing in the atrium at night. What is the worst part of the cruise...disembarking. It really is sad. I have managed to shed many tears with my daughter every single time we disembark. So many memories were made on your home at sea and the staff makes it very difficult to leave.

The Best

The Worst

No comments:

Post a Comment